This I believe, when I do.

Introduce yourself here, or check this board out if you're new to the forum. In order to post freely in this forum you must be approved by an admin and then post an introduction. This is to filter out spammers.
Aton-Ita
This I believe, when I do.

Post by Aton-Ita » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:34 am

Hello fellow readers!
Please allow me to introduce myself a little bit. Since this blog explores topics related to matters of faith, especially Wiccan and witches that I admire, let me explain my own faith.

I am not a Wiccan. Usually I believe in some some god, but try hard not to overdo it. For me it is a great joy to believe, but ... I believe what I believe ain't worth a dime... (that's a really good song by Don Mclean called `Believers.' recommended. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng2DvhjyrCo )

No, really, I usually don't worry too much about what I believe which allows me to be in a state of constant exploration. I chose to be involved in science at some point for that reason. It helps me stay focused. This allowed me the privilege of finding what people know and what they don't . What I love about witches is that they find a life force, a spirit, in everything - not just people or animals or organisms. There is something that truly rings true. But again... I need to believe that I can doubt my own beliefs. That sounds a bit odd - but it may be my strongest belief...

Thank you for the opportunity!